Diane von Furstenberg for Gap Kids

13:39



Diane von Furstenberg is doing a collaboration with Gap Kids!!! I was so excited to hear this as I just love the clothes from DVF! Looking at the pictures I was very pleased with what I was seeing, the colours were bright and the designs were chic which represents the brand very well and will look great in the summer. I can't wait for the collection to come out as I'll be dressing my cousins in DVF from head to toe.

I have to admit I wish I was a kid again as the clothes are just so cute and I would love to be wearing anything from DVF. I'm so pleased with the way Diane von Furstenberg was able to create a collection which is age appropriate and fashionable at the same time.

The DVF loves Gap collection will be available on March 15




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe