Marni x H&M

13:39

The Marni for H&M full collection has arrived!!!!! I was so excited to hear the full collection was on the Vogue website that I dropped everything I was doing (quite literally). Looking at the collection I was speechless everything was just so amazing! What I love about this collection is that it's very classy and chic, and can be worn during the day or in the evening. My favourite items from the collection has to be the dresses and the bracelets, I just love the colours they've used and they make a statement without having an extravagant design to get everyone's attention. Being a shopaholic it's time for me to get saving in order to get my hands on these beauties.

What do you think of the collection? Love or hate? 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe