Fashion Find: Two Tone Bag

11:46


My recent fashion find is this black and mink two tone bag from New Look. I know New Look isn't exactly the most high end store like Selfridges, but you will be surprised with what you can find in New Look now! What I really liked about the bag was that it's really spacious, which is great considering I have so much to carry! And the colours work great together.The beauty about New Look is that you get student discount which is a bonus! The bag is retailed at £20 but I got it for £18 and I know that £2 isn't a lot but every penny counts considering I've been saving up for the Marni collection which is available on THURSDAY!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down with excitement*

The bag also comes in silver and canvas blue which is available on the New Look website www.newlook.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe