Millie Mackintosh x Lipsy V.I.P. Collection

13:49

The Made in Chelsea TV star Millie Mackintosh teamed up with Lipsy to model for their limited edition V.I.P. collection which has stunning full length gowns to strapless party dresses in bright pinks to subtle champagne hues, which is now available online! 

Millie Mackintosh is definitely unstoppable when it comes to the fashion world! And I love it!!!

Millie commented on her modelling for the collection: 'I'm so excited to be modelling Lipsy's new V.I.P. collection as the range is absolutely gorgeous! The brand always makes great evening wear and I love the exclusivity of this collection - all of the dresses would be perfect for any red carpet event.' 

Here are a few pictures from the collection:











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe