Fashion Find: New Look Necklace & Friendship Bracelet

10:04

Today I finally had the time to get away from my busy life and show you guys one of my recent fashion finds! I brought this necklace from New Look as it reminded me of the House of Harlow station leather necklace and I thought it would look great teamed up with a blouse and blazer or even a maxi dress. I was also on the hunt for a friendship bracelet and I could never find one which I really liked, but when I picked up the necklace, my prays were answered and I finally found one I liked!!!! I think it gives your outfit the 'laid back' look but still on trend.

The best part was that both of the items cost me £1 each! Can you believe it!? I was over the moon!!! New Look sales ROCK!!!! 



(Sorry about the bad pictures again, I think it's time for me to get a new camera) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe