Fashion Find: Zara Blouse

04:57





The other day I went shopping with a friend of mine who is a huge fan of Zara, which is great because  we can spend a very long time in Zara without a problem. As Zara has a sale on I always take advantage of it and I never go home empty handed! I picked up this blouse for £10 which I was very pleased about as I'm wanting to expand my blouse section in my wardrobe. When I first picked up the blouse from the rack my first thoughts were 'I've seen this blouse before?' and then I realised I saw Kylie Jenner wearing it (i'm a huge Kardashian/Jenner fan)! I loved the way she teamed it with a pair of skinny jeans and nude heels, perfect for summer! 

Do you guys prefer the blouse in the pink or the yellow?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe