Kardashian's Are Taking Over The UK

04:05


Calling all Kardashian fans, I have brilliant news for you guys! The Kardashian Kollection will we available at Dorothy Perkins! How exciting?! I was so happy when I heard this, I nearly ran to Dorothy Perkins hoping it was there (eager beaver)! The Kardashian Kollection will be available in 250 stores nationwide from November and in 12 other countries across the world, which include Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia! The Kollection even got Sir Philip Green's approval!

'Having reviewed the product, I felt that there was an excellent fit for Dorothy Perkins. I believe our customers will love the fashion looks, they passionately follow celebrity lifestyle, and the Kardashian sisters rank top when it comes to whom they relate to in the fashion stakes.' - Sir Philip Green



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe