Marena Y Sol Kaftan

16:31

As you guys know I'm a huge fan of the Kardashians, I just love the way they all dress! So I had to do a post on fellow blogger Tanyesha as she got sent a Marena Y Sol kaftan to review (the things I would do to get my hands on one!), which Kris Jenner wore when she was in Dubai. I think the kaftan is very elegant and I love the way it falls. What I liked about Tanyesha's outfit is how she accessorised the kaftan as it brought the outfit together really well!

Be sure to check out  Marena Y Sol online store as the pieces are to die for!





Jewellery: Dyrberg Kern 


Scarf: Louis Vuitton 


Follow Tanyesha on twitter: @TanjaAyesha & Marena Y Sol: @MARENAYSOL

p.s. Tanyesha is currently selling the Zara shoes on her online shop so get them before they are gone!

*images belong to Tanyesha*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe