Wonder Anatomie

14:48

So last night I stayed up late as I was on a mission to find out who creates these 'designer' paper bags that I have seen on Tumblr, and its a company called Wonder Anatomie which is based in Bangkok. I think they're so quirky and best of all they are a fraction of the real thing!

The Birkin has to be my favourite!

 If you guys are thinking are these bags actually made from paper, the answer is no and they are made from cork leather and the bags can hold up to 20k!


So ladies if you can't get your hands on the real deal or your looking for something 'different' these bags are perfect for you! To get more information on how to get your hands on one of these bags or have any questions send an email to Wonderanatomie@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe