Update!

17:30

Ok, so it's been ages guys and I'm so sorry! One thing keeps happening after another and at points I haven't even eaten all day which I know is really bad as I think it's extremely important to have a healthy diet but you guys get my point, right?! At this moment in time I'm writing my first uni essay which is fun (NOT!) and challenging at the same time but I'll get there in the end (finger crossed)! Once my essay is submitted I'll be back to blogging and hopefully I'll have time to take pictures of my outfit to show you guys what I've been wearing to uni, rather than running out the door in a rush! 



p.s. I'm really sorry if this post doesn't make sense as I've literally had no sleep in the past few weeks and it's finally catching up on me! 

Make sure you guys follow me on twitter & instagram @endlesscatwalk 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe