Happy 1st Birthday

08:11


So it's been a whole year since I started the 'the endless catwalk' and I have loved every minute of it! Starting 'the endless catwalk' was actually my new year's resolution as I kept backing down every time I sat down at my laptop to actually start it, but I'm so glad I did start it!!! To be able to write what I want is brilliant! I have to admit at points I was hesitant as I was afraid that what I was posting isn't being liked, but I guess you can't please everyone! But I do want to thank every single one of you guys for actually reading my blog! I remember how I got excited when I had my first view and received my first comment, I still actually do every time I log onto my account!!! Knowing that someone is actually reading my blog is the best feeling in the world, so thank you so much!!!!!

For the people who are thinking to start a fashion blog or even a blog that isn't related to fashion, I say go for it you have nothing to lose!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe