Isabel Marant x H&M

12:07

On Tuesday I woke up to an email from H&M saying Isabel Marant is the next designer to collaborate with them! I was very excited to hear this as I've been wondering who would be their next designer they will be collaborating with. For the majority of people when they think of Isbael Marant they think of the wedge sneakers, which is not a surprise I mean after all they did make their statement in the fashion world. High street stores soon jumped on board with the idea and created their own. For the 'designer crazed' and fashionistas know that the brand go for more of a relaxed and laid back look, which I have to say on days when your not feeling so 'fashionable' Isabel Marant comes in handy.

I'm definitely interested to see what the Parisian designer will bring to the table!


“I am flattered by this collaboration: H&M works with the best designers and this invitation is an exciting honour. I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one’s own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality" 
Isabel Marant 

Available from 14th November, in around 250 stores and online.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe