Outfit Of The Day

08:42



Blazer & Top: H&M, Skinny Jeans: Primark, Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Courtesy of Watch Palace

So the two new items I recently brought from my shopping trip was this pink blazer from H&M, I've already brought this blazer in cobalt blue and in another shade of pink but I couldn't help my self buying another as it's the only blazer that actually suits me and fits properly! I've had many problems with blazers in the past as I've found that shoulder pads don't agree with me and tend to drown my petite frame. So I've decided to stock up on this blazer as it may be my only hope of me rocking a blazer!!! The next item is a pair of super skinny jeans I purchased from Primark. I was looking for a pair of cheap colored pair and Primark delivered, as they were super skinny I went a size up but the down fall was the waist has become bigger! But for £7 I can't really complain, I mean after all they are from Primark, but I have to say they are extremely comfy and I brought a khaki/dark green pair which look amazing with my leather jacket from New Look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe