Bonessi Ballerinas

15:48

Recently I came across a London based footwear label on twitter called Bonessi Ballerinas. It is a London fashion house where they use the finest leather and embellishments to create their collection of 30 various designs and colors of ballerina flats. They have different finishes which I'm sure will please everyone, natural leather, patent, suede and pony skin.

When I heard  Bonessi Ballerinas main focus is on comfort I was really pleased as I practically live in flats and I have experienced some sore feet with some of my flats. Hooray for Bonessi Ballerinas!!!


The first collection will launch in summer 2013 and it will be available online and through selected luxury stockists in UK and Europe. Prices will range between £100 - £200.

I've been addicted to rose gold lately so I absolutely love these shoes!
You can never go wrong with a pair of black shoes
These shoes will do all the talking! 


Simply & Classy 
White flats look great in the summer

www.bonessiballerinas.co.uk
Facebook: Bonessi Ballerinas
Twitter: @Bonessi_B
Instagram: bonessiballerinas 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe