Review: Body Shop Shea Body Butter

03:14


Having dry skin I'm always looks for a new product to try to make my skin dry free. Body Shop had an offer on where their body butters were half price so I thought I'd take advantage of this offer and try their body butter as I've heard very good reviews about it. I wasn't sure on what body butter to purchase but luckily the helpful assistant was really helpful and recommended the shea body butter as its designed for very dry skin and it's one of their best sellers. I took on board what she said but me being me I always give all the products ago as well and I found that she was right! I loved that the shea body butter was that the smell wasn't over powering compared to some of their body butters.

So I came home and tried it after a nice warm shower and I was really pleased with the results. I found that it wasn't greasy and after a few uses my skin was very soft and dry free! HOORAY! I even went back the next day and purchased another tub!

Which body butter is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe