Jumpers...

06:44

Hi guys! It's been a while so I thought I'd take a quick break from my university work and do a post. So many of you guys have started university or are back at university. To everyone who has started university I hope you guys enjoy your first year and love university life! So as summer has ended and winter has started, pretty much all of us have reached for our jumpers and boots to protect us from the horrible cold weather! For the first time I've actually been excited to wear my jumpers and to be wrapped up warm (there is always a first time for everything, right?). I've purchased a few jumpers to feed my jumper addiction and I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon.

First off is my inspired 'Wildfox Seeing Star' jumper from Forever 21. I saw this on their site, so on my next shopping trip I went to Forever 21 on the hunt for this jumper and that day luck was on my side and they had one last piece in my size! The jumper is really cozy and I love quirky things so this jumper fit the bill.




I'm a huge fan of bright colors and I willing to branch out and try adding more colors to to wardrobe. So this H&M jumper wasn't going to be an exception and had to be added to my growing jumper collection.




I've purchased this exact same jumper from H&M in turquoise and burgundy and I was gutted that I didn't purchase it in other colors when they were available. Luckily H&M have recently restocked this jumper but this time in more colors, grey, khaki and black. I opted for grey this time but I have a feeling the khaki and black version will be entering my wardrobe very soon.




When I picked up this jumper from the rail I actually realized I don't have a lot of purple in my wardrobe or if any. I do like how the jumper has a slight dip hemp and has a zip at the back to make it a bit more interesting.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe