Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

10:36

As you can tell from my last two posts I am slowly getting into beauty/makeup a bit more. I am not exactly an expert yet in the makeup field but I am sure with practice I will get better (I hope). I wanted to purchase a new foundation as my skin has changed and unfortunately my Illamasqua foundation was not really suiting my face anymore in comparison to when I first purchased it. 

I heard very good reviews about Nars foundation so I thought I would give their foundation a go. I purchased the sheer glow foundation in shade Punjab.


I was pleased that I was able to find a shade which matched my skin. The foundation does not leave me looking washed out or looking like a oopma loompa. When I wear this foundation I do get compliments saying how my skin is glowing, which is a good sign especially when it comes to foundation. I do apply my foundation with the my real technique brushes (check out my review) and found that it is easily applied. 


When I applied the foundation I did find that it goes provide me with coverage and my skin becomes an even skin tone. I do recommend this foundation especially for the ladies who do have dry skin.The foundation does also contain anti-oxidants which protects against damaging free radicals and tumeric extract to imrpove skins radiance and tone. 


Do you guys recommend any other foundations? Leave a comment down below

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe